Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Silence in Barry County

I am back partime durring my recovery. The last year has been pretty rough in this neighborhood. Between health/personal/politics/work/school I have been running from fire to fire. Now that the fires have receded for the most part I can look over the edge again but i am not seeing much.
There are no major drug deals, no major trials, it appears the major dumbells still in office in this county are on borrowed time and know it, AND even the bloggers have mellowed a bit.
The courts have rendered a couple of good decisions, the 911 director is behaving, no state troopers have been accused of anything, and the city police are even refraining from further extramarital affairs and/or drunk driving.
We have a decent sheriff, a good prosecutor, and the FOC is either sleeping or has figured out they had been doing more damage than good.

Could it be that I have been sick for so long that I just haven't seen/heard of the usual misbehavior?

Christmas is coming. Do you think everyone is afraid if they are bad Santa won't bring them anything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home