Saturday, July 15, 2006

J ad graphics

J ad graphics

I was recenetly rebuffed by David Young at J ad graphics concerning rebutting a slanderous letter by a writer to the editor. He was not very nice about it which got me to thinking. the writer was a gloria Anderson. She is a friend of sorts to melissa wymer and I had written a letter to the editor concerning Ms. Wymer's drug conviction. I am betting Ms. anderson did her usual and threatened Mr. Young concerning my letter as she has made a carreer out of threatening behaviour. I have had a little experience with Mr. Young and his reaction to me concerning rebutting the letter was out of character so I am betting Ms. Anderson threatened him enough to scare him. How about it Mr. Young. Did Ms. Anderson threaten you in some way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home